Fresh and fruity White Sangria made with white wine, triple sec, fresh orange juice and lemon juice.
Serves: Serves 6 to 8
- ½ cup (1 to 2 oranges) freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup (3 to 4 lemons) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup Triple Sec
- ½ cup sugar (add more if desired)
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry white wine (Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, etc…)
- 1 bottle (10 oz.) soda water
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine orange juice, lemon juice, triple sec and sugar; stir until well combined.
- Add the bottle of wine and soda water; stir well.
- Garnish with orange slices and lemon slices.