WINE & GRAPE INDUSTRY FORUM
Our Annual Industry Forum has become the go-to event for anyone interested in the current health, and future developments of the California Wine Industry, as it pertains to the 60% that is grown and produced in the interior countries of the State.
This year, we are please to off an expanded event, including two full days of seminars, talks,equipment demonstrations, panel discussions, a superb scholarship dinner and networking event, and of course, the same timely information you have come to expect fro the SJVWA.
The event has moved to Fermin Campos Farms in Fresno, where event attendees and vendor participants will find scores of valuable information, and surprises around every corner. We feel that we have put together an incredible program for this year. Please check on the various pages on our site developed to the Forum to get a glimpse of the events on November 30 & December1.
We look forward to hosting you in Fresno!
“For more information, including sponsor & vendor participation, CLICK HERE and for sponsorships, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 559-272-1411.”
• Day 1 includes 5 panels (each with two presentations) and 8 technology seminars!
• Day 2 covers the State of the Industry and classical wine & grape business talks!
• Two days of Equipment & Technology Demonstrations!
• Event is perfect for growers, vintners, PCA’s, bankers, insurance agents, and anyone who has an interest in winegrapes, wine and agricultural technology!
• Gourmet Scholarship Steak Dinner on November 30!
• Lifetime Achievement Award Presentations on December 1!
• Lunches Included with Registration each day!
The Dinner at the Forum has long been a terrific event bringing together members of our Industry and friends to...Event Detail